Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Robot or Cybernetic Organism Answers


"You are experiencing a car accident." -- NS-5, I, Robot

"I can feel them...but I can't remember them." -- Robocop, Robocop

"Nice night for a walk." -- The Terminator, The Terminator

"We wish to improve ourselves." -- The Borg, Star Trek

"A survivor...unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality." -- Ash, Alien

"Boy, have we got a vacation for you." -- Interviewer, Westworld

"I could beat you with two...no, three arms tied behind my back." -- General Grievous, Star Wars

"We are the superior beings." -- The Daleks, Dr Who

"Red means stop." -- Hellboy, Hellboy

"The final annihilation of the lifeform known as Man. Let the attack begin." -- Imperious Leader, Battlestar Galactica

No comments:

Post a Comment