Monday, March 8, 2010

Women Suck at Lego


In chatting with a gal* from Hamilton, I was reminded of a universal truth: women suck at Lego. It must be a genetic thing, because otherwise-organized, creative, intelligent women...still suck at Lego. You can just see it in their eyes: the blank stare, the hesitant picking up of random pieces out of the box, that alternating look from the piece in one hand to the piece in the other. It's embarassing - sometimes I just go:

Give me those...you've built enough plain square boxes for pete's sake. Plus, you're just going to waste that piece making a plain square box on wheels while I could use it as the nosewheel assembly for my F-117A Night Hawk Stealth Fighter over here.

That's why I always horde the 'good' pieces when I'm playing Lego with girls. You know what, I'm thinking that Danny Bonaduce could've avoided all that nonsense with that transvestite prostitute had he brought a box of Lego...

1) Oooo, nice plain square box on wheels...c'mere baby.
2) Wow, what an accurate portrayal of the laser-cannon turret from the Millenium Falcon...next!

* Don't worry...probably not a real gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment